mafia MiG33 community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mafia MiG33 community

mafia MiG33 community. Community MiG33 on the world. Lets share your briliant idea and more idea here. Join with us and enjoy here.

HomeportalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MigPhone Im3 Groov3 huawei U1280 Review's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mafia_Hamka
Admin Site
Admin Site
Mafia_Hamka

Male
Number of posts : 1088
Mig33 username : hamk , mafia_hamk
Interest : computers
friendster : http://profiles.friendster/hamka17
Registration date : 2008-01-08

MigPhone Im3 Groov3 huawei U1280 Review's Empty
PostSubject: MigPhone Im3 Groov3 huawei U1280 Review's   MigPhone Im3 Groov3 huawei U1280 Review's Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:07 pm

Spoiler:
Mobile MigPhone Im3 Groov3 U-1280. Surely you already know this in the forum mig33 mobile phone or announcement / official announcement from the mig33. If not know refer to articles dealing with U1280 huawei mig33 complete the following edition. There are several interesting features of this mig33 edition migphone, so you must purchase online maniacs Im3 Groov3 this mig33 special edition. In both refer to well huh?

Spoiler:
Some features migphone owned huawei U1280 is lighter and thinner. Imagine weighed about 90 grams only. Oh yes, this phone is groov3, right navigation key to mig33 application. Mig33 is my favorite chat application until now. Also I bought a modem rather than 3G, better buy all MigPhone Im3 Groov3 huawei this U1280. 're Not lost, because it's cheaper but the quality is really ga cheap, because this MigPhone equipped with 2 mp camera (read: megapixels), micro SD memory can be up to 8 Gigabit as well as his Radio Fm clear. It features not available on the phone going other than MigPhone Im3 Groov3 huawei U1280. There are several color choices are white, green, pink and black. Select your taste. Mig33 mobile internet connection, facebook, opera mini, etc. easily and quickly. Eits, not only that, you also get some exclusive items from a mig33 sticker mig33, mig33 and mig33 phone news dongles booklet. This is only in the special edition box IM3 Groov3! the Cheapest, only USD $ 950,000.00.

Spoiler:
Where to buy migphone Huawei's 1280 this cool? For the moment can only be purchased in several cities in Indonesia. Or to buy it you can follow the huaweyi road show schedule in near of the your city. See the picture on this side to see where you can buy it. Only in 9 cities in Indonesia in the year 2009. That is schedule huawei u 1280 and im3 groov3 mig33 roadshow special edition. Although not want to buy do not forget to follow this road show to enliven the atmosphere and the event kopdar (ground coffee) mig33 in your nearest town.
Spoiler:
After having this cool phone, I tried to use the feature - feature. Earphones, loudspeaker and speaker music is good sound, good cell phone is another cellphone. File transfer using the USB data is very good, worked well and fast access to the transfer. Colors & shapes is Ok phone, according to the trend model and slim young man so comfortable in the pocket. Can be used with other im3 simcard without to unlock the phone. Ok 2 mp ( megapixels ) camera, decent photos of outdoor photos. Very good internet connection, connection fast at mig33 and other mobile internet. And do not worry, this phone can connect anything through opera mini, as well as other applications. Good friendly navigation, I've just used to understand how to set ring tones, and other connections. Supports game / games application. Finally, talk about the battery, The battery is Ok, although use mig33 online, compare it with other mobile phones that often weakened when using mig33.

Spoiler:
Why do I recommend migphone mig33 mobile Huawei U1280 special edition of this? Because prices are relatively cheap to own and support some necessary features of young people, especially young people hooked online - online as I was using ini.Saya enjoy ya phone when I'm not connect with a PC, while traveling, while on campus can mig33 status updates and chat with friends! And an alternative to congratulate Idul Fitri, because through mig33 without any interference encountered such a network when an sms. Kalo slang you want to appear when kopdar (ground coffee), please buy this migphone huawei U1280. And get mig33 and bonus items from im3 through this migphone huawei U1280. Happy chatting guys! Tetep online online mig33:)
Screenshoot by canon powershoot a460.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
SPECIFICATION
Frequency: UMTS 2100, GSM900/1800/1900
Form factor: Bar type, Internal antenna
Weight: < 90g
Dimension: 106mm (L) x 45mm (W) x 11.5mm (H)
Display: 260k colors, 2.0'', QVGA 320*240
Camera: CMOS Camera 2.0M+0.3M pixels dual cameras
Memory: internal user available memory : 15MB. External: Up to 8G Micro SD
Speaker: 72 polyphonic ring tone. Speaker phone
Bluetooth: BT 2.0 A2DP
USB: USB 2.0, high speed
Radio: FM radio
Earphone: 3.5mm earphone jack
Battery: 900 mAh Li-ion

translated by translate.google.co.id
Screenshooted by canon powershoot a460
Back to top Go down